Mount Alto Coach House
Property Details for Mount Alto Coach House
Woodstown, Co. Waterford
Sleeps 3-4 people
Hide this Box
€330.00 - €550.00
The Coach House which is situated in Woodstown, is on the beautiful Suir river estuary in Co. Waterford. It is located in 4 acres of quiet woodlands just five minutes walk from Woodstown and Forenaught beaches and only ten minutes drive from the picturesque fishing village of Dunmore East.
Whether you want to hideaway for a quiet week or two, to write or paint or walk or do nothing, or if you wish to base yourself in a centrally located coastal area ideally positioned for local touring, this is the place for you.
The restoration and refurbishment of the Coach House at Mount Alto was completed in 2008 to a very high quality standard of finish which is maintained by continuous improvement.
'Ici on parle français'
The lower level accommodation comprises an open-plan, double height, dining and lounge area, separate kitchen, downstairs WC and a single bedroom. Sofa in lounge area converts to pull out bed for a fourth occupant.
The upper area which is accessible by stairs consists of a open plan double bedroom with WC / and electric power shower en suite. An external enclosed private patio is accessible from the lower living area.
The Coach House is heated by oil-fired under floor heating and also has a solid fuel Stanley wood burning stove. Water heating is by central heating and electric emersion heater.
The well equipped accommodation features the following:
ACTIVITIES IN THE AREA:
Directions: How to get here from Waterford City
GPS co-ordinates are as follows:
N 52.11242, W 006.59115
- From Waterford Quays take the R684 heading towards Dunmore East and Waterford Regional Hospital.
- After 7km (Approx. 5 Miles) turn left off the main road on to the L4078 signposted 'Woodstown 4km'.
- Follow this road for approx 4.5k (3 miles) and you will eventually meet a junction facing a carpark with a sign marked as Woodstown Strand. Turn Right.
- Continue for about 1/2km and turn left off the road into a long carpark overlooking with the beach.
- Proceed through carpark, and continue up hill into the woods. You will meet a tight bend, so proceed with caution.
- The Coach House holiday accomodation is the first turn to the right after this tight bend. Continue through gateway marked 'Mount Alto' and you have reached your destination.
The maximum number of guests which can be accommodated at Mount Alto is four - see above for available sleeping arrangements.
STEP 1 (Optional): Check Property Availability Calendars
|Tip: Choose a Saturday Arrival for best rate in July & August.
STEP 3: Make a Booking
Click the button below to proceed to our secure server and make your booking. We guarantee that the booking process is 100% secure.
|Date||Rate for 1 Week||Minimum Stay|
|6th May '13 to 30th May '13||€440.00||2 nights (for €250.00)|
|31st May '13 to 7th Jun '13||€550.00||2 nights (for €300.00)|
|8th Jun '13 to 28th Jun '13||€550.00||1 week|
|29th Jun '13 to 30th Aug '13||€550.00||1 week|
|31st Aug '13 to 1st Nov '13||€440.00||2 nights (for €250.00)|
|2nd Nov '13 to 20th Dec '13||€330.00||2 nights (for €200.00)|
A coach house newly restored in 2008 situated on 4 acres of quiet, peaceful woodland..
Tips for writing reviews
Was the property clean and well maintained ?
Were the facilities and amenities the same as described ?
Would you recommend this property to someone else ?
No reviews found
You might also like...
DescriptionLocated just 15 minutes drive to Waterford City, Badgers cottage situated opposite the back gate of Fairbrook House Gardens & Museum of contemporary art in Kilmeaden.