Roney House Co. Wexford - Gorey Co. Wexford
Roney House boasts a private beach just second's walk from the doorstep (please note there are quite a few steps down to the beach). The beach offers with fantastic seashore angling. There is also a stunning public beach just 5 minute's walk from the house.
Roney House offers vast open plan American style living space throughout along with every home-comfort for your stay with the bonus of a private park picnic areas, all weather tennis courts, putting green, & football pitch all with panoramic seaviews and children's private playground on site.
- Fully enclosed landscaped gardens
- garden furniture
- Games room in garage outside with pool table
- Private off road parking
- One pet welcome - €100 charge to bring your pet (payable locally)
- Shop 1 km, Pub Resturant 2 km, Beach 80 yards.
- kitchen and diner and dining room,
- 1 x double bedroom with steps leading up to bedroom
- 1x twin bedroom with steps leading up to bedroom
- bathroom with walk in wetroom/steamroom/shower room.
- 2nd lounge with use of x-box & board games
- 2 x Kingsize double Bedrooms with one ensuite and tv
- large bath and shower
- Walk-in wardrobe
- Balcony with table & chairs
- There are 2 x single pull out beds for guest use &
- 1 x double airbed also so the house can sleep up to 12 people
- Full HD TV's with DVD in all bedrooms
- HD TV's in the lounges & kitchen also
- All UK TV plus Saorview (all Irish channels) plus Movie, cartoon, music, radio, news, channels.
- Electricity included
- Oil central heating
- Wood burning stove with starter pack
- Linen and Towels included
- Electric large radiator heaters
- Travel cot, highchair, children's board games, poker card game set, Skyboxes, Tv's, DVD players, UK TV channels, movie channels, X-box games console & games, games room, mini gym, pool table, fishing rods, tennis rackets/balls, bicycles, radio/ cd player, fully fitted & equipped kitchen, dishwasher, microwave, washing machine/ dryer, sandwich maker, 2 x toasters, large American fridge with large icebox and ice dispenser, breadbin, hairdryer, ironing board, hoover, 2x flashlights, bar, cocktail maker, alarm clock
- Internet access available on request using a pre-pay Dongle (unfortunately not compatible with iPads - only laptops etc)
There is no clothes dryer – however there is a clothes line and clothes horse provided.
Fully enclosed large landscaped gardens, decked & patio areas, picnic bench, 2 x patio tables, sunloungers, BBQ, gazebo, garden lights.
A WARM WELCOME:
Guests can request a shorter stay between Sun-Thurs only - weekly prices still apply.
Also - a reduced rate can be offered if there are only a maximum of 4 people staying.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +353 646641170 to enquire.
- Sandy Beach
- Pet Friendly
- Family Friendly
- Large Capacity
- Private Cottage
- Activity and Adventure
- Linen Provided
- Vacuum Cleaner
- Central Heating
- Private Garden
- Partial Sea View
- DVD Player
- Pets Allowed (on request)
- Steam Room
- Patio Furniture
- Patio Area
- Private Balcony
- Satellite TV
- Towels Provided
- Open Fire
- Coffee Machine
- Patio Heater
- Internet Access
- 4 ring hob
- Sleeps 12 or more people
- Childrens playground close by
- Garden Furniture
- Playstation available
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Washing Machine
- Heating & Electricity an extra charge
STEP 1 (Optional): Check Property Availability Calendars
STEP 2: Choose Your Dates and Check Price
Choose a Saturday Arrival for best rate in July & August.
STEP 3: Make a Booking
Click the button below to proceed to our secure server and make your booking.
We guarantee that the booking process is 100% secure.
|Date||Rate for 1 Week||Minimum Stay|
This stunning luxurious property with a balcony is set in an exclusive private development & is directly on the coastline just 4kms from Courtown Harbour. Dublin City & Rosslare Harbour are just 1 hours drive away...
Tips for writing reviews
Was the property clean and well maintained ?
Were the facilities and amenities the same as described ?
Would you recommend this property to someone else ?