17 Clearwater is a privately owned holiday home whose owners have designed and customised it to their own taste. The fixtures, fittings and fit-out of this house are of a very high standard and the owners have left many personal possessions in the property to enhance your stay. PLEASE NOTE THAT July and August prices are based on a minimum stay of 14 nights only.
• Spacious front room with leather seating and a Home Cinema System. TV has 100+ channels (saorview system)
• Dining Room with table to seat eight. Dining room has a patio door opening out to back garden. The dining room has a midi sound system.
• Modern Kitchen with all the facilities. These include Ceramic hob, Electric ovens, Washing machine/dryer, Dishwasher, Microwave and American Style Coffee Machine,
• Downstairs Washroom/toilet.
• 2 spacious double rooms with King size beds. These two bedrooms are en suite with American style power showers. Note: The two rooms have a king size (double bed) in each. They do not have single beds.
• 1 small twin room (with two single beds). All 3 bedrooms are equipped with individual midi sound systems (CD player/Cassette/Radio).
• Main washroom with toilet, bath and electric shower.
• Spacious walk- in Hot Press with complimentary coded personal safety deposit box
• Small gated back garden with lawn and shrubs, ideal for sun bathing and for children.
• A deluxe 3 burner Outback gas Bar-B-Q with high quality accessories. Gas can be purchased locally
• Wooden Patio Furniture including table, 4 chairs, love seat and parasol,
• Private parking for two cars in driveway of house.
• Baby’s cot and high chair (Guests to bring their own cot linen)
• Oil fired Central Heating (oil usage will be metered)
• Open fireplace - kindling is provided. Coal can be purchased locally
• All bed linen provided
• Towels provided (note you will need to bring your own beach towels only)
• Heating oil will be charged on departure.
• Electricity will be charged on departure
• HIgh speed broadband/ wifi is available throughout the house
This is NOT a pet friendly property. We cannot accept pets under any circumstances.
Glenbeigh village has a well-stocked supermarket, two hotels, restaurants, and lively bars. The house is within a 2-minute walk of these facilities so no worries about taxis.
Clearwater is just 3km (5-minute commute) to Rossbeigh Beach. This 6km long strand with spectacular views across Dingle Bay is one of Ireland’s finest swimming beaches. Rossbeigh has a well-equipped children’s playground.
There are many beautiful walks, woods and cycle routes in and around Glenbeigh village. The spectacular Caragh Lake is just 6km away. Killorglin is nearby and the town of Killarney is within a 30-minute drive. To the west, there is Cahersiveen, Waterville and Valentia Island.