24 Power Mews is located about 200 metres from the lovely 4* Faithlegg House Hotel. This is a wonderful location for a family holiday or a break away with friends. Downstairs is open plan. It is bright and modern and has a cosy open fire. There is a dining area with table and chairs along with a sitting room area with TV and a well equipped kitche featuring all the appliances you will need.
Wifi is available free of charge to our guests.
There are three bedrooms, all of which are upstairs. The master double bedroom is ensuite and there is a second double bedroom along with a single bedroom. The main bathroom has a shower over bath and is also upstairs. A cot and highchair can be provided if required.
While staying at 24 Power Mews, guests may avail of the specially discounted fees for use of the leisure centre and golf. The charges for the leisure centre & pool are as follows:
• Weekly membership (2 adults and 4 children under age of 16) is €50.00
• 3 nights (2 adults and 4 children under age of 16) is €25.00
• Any additional child over 3 is €5 , any additional adult (over 16 years) is €10
• No towels provided at the pool but they may be rented for €2 each at the leisure centre reception
• Swimming hats are mandatory for everyone.
There is also an outdoor playground at the Resort to keep the little ones entertained.
Please note that energy is an extra charge and must be paid in advance to Dream Ireland at the rate of €6.00 per day during the months of July and August and €8.00 per day for all other months.
The house is 15 minutes drive from the Waterford Greenway, it is a nice place to visit, for a walk or cycle (bicycles can be hired). There are some nice coffee shops along the Greenway.