Waterville Links Holiday Homes are the ideal choice for your holiday. They are located just a 10 minute stroll from Waterville town centre, the beach and Golf Links. Number 3 is a bright modern home offering sea views from the front of the house.
Waterville Links are beautifully furnished and equipped with great attention to detail. Facilities include:
- A spacious lounge with open electric fireplace and TV.
- Open plan kitchen/dining area has a sunny aspect and plenty of space. The kitchen is fully fitted and stocked with all the modern conveniences such as electric cooker, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, and microwave. All necessary kitchen utensils and crockery are provided.
- A large utility room leads off the kitchen featuring washing machine and dryer.
- Upstairs a spacious landing leads to three bedrooms. There is 1 double bedroom with ensuite facilities, and two twin bedrooms. Each bedroom has more than adequate storage space.
- There is a main bathroom upstairs with toilet, hand basin, shower and bath.
- Private parking is provided for each house.
- The houses are heated with electric central heating and there are storage heaters in each room. In addition, all bed linen and towels are provided.
We can now offer wifi to our guests. It is charged at the rate of €15 per week and payable onsite by logging into the local provider.
Sorry dogs are not accepted in Waterville Links.
PLEASE NOTE: An energy charge of €6.00 per day in the months of July & August and €8.00 euro per day applies to all bookings at Waterville Links. This is payable on departure to our Supervisor.
A security deposit of €200 euro must be paid in cash to the supervisor on arrival. This will be returned to you providing there have been no breakages or damages.
THINGS TO DO IN THE AREA:
- Boat trips and sea angling trips with Waterville Boats are offered daily from Portmagee. Tackle on board for hire if required. Phone : +353-872202355. email@example.com
- Waterville Craft Market is a unique and extensive visitor attraction – a showcase for Irish craft and design. Officially acknowledged by craft workers throughout the country as one of Ireland’s most outstanding outlets, a special place to visit.
- Waterville Golf Links: Over 100 years old, Waterville is rated among the top 5 courses in Ireland and the top 20 links courses in the world Derrynane House: Derrynane House was the ancestral home of Daniel O'Connell, the Irish statesman who played an important role in gaining Catholic Emancipation in 1829. Today some 120 hectares of the lands of Derrynane, together with Derrynane House, make up Derrynane National Historic Park. Plantations and garden walks were laid out in the 18th and 19th centuries, principally north and west of the house. Some features of the demesne are strongly associated with Daniel O'Connell, including the old Summer House. The main area of the gardens, set inland and to the north of the house, can be reached through a tunnel under the road. Directions: 3.5km from Caherdaniel, off the N70 (the "Ring of Kerry)
- Ballinskelligs Watersports: At Ballinskelligs Watersports the visitor can choose between a day trip by boat to the Skellig Islands, diving at the Skellig islands or sea angling.The day trip lands at Skellig Island for approximately 2 hours, and leaves from Ballinskelligs pier at 11am daily. A non landing trip around the island leaves at 3.30 each afternoon in July and August. Sea Angling and high speed adventure trips to Skelligs are also on offer, taking approximately 25 minutes each way.
BEACHES: Waterville boasts its own sandy beach & in close driving proximity you will find: Ballinskelligs Blue Flag Beach renowned for its miles of golden beach and turquoise water. For sports lovers, Ballinskelligs is an ideal location, offering world class water sports from windsurfing to sea angling. Ballinskelligs Regatta is held every year in the village and also Derrynane Beach Blue Flag Beach Activities include, kayaking, canoeing, horse-riding, diving or simply stroll along the golden sands.