This charming holiday home consists of a hallway leading to open plan kitchen, living room/dining room. Also on the ground floor is a double bedroom and a seperate toilet with a handbasin.
Upstairs, there is one double bedroom and a third bedroom consisting of three single beds which includes a handbasin.
Finally, there is a bathroom with a toilet, handbasin, bath and separate shower unit. (Towels are only provided on request)
- Security deposit of €100 is required on key collection (refunded on departure)
- Electricity meter readings are taken on arrival and departure and may be subject to charge, depending on usage.
- Pets are welcome at this holiday home & the homeowner respectfully asks that the property be returned in a clean condition. There is an additional fee of €25 payable onsite when you take your pet. You must advise in advance of arrival if you're taking along your pet.
The house is surrounded by a low brick stone wall, with grass, shrub and hedging areas.
There is also a patio which leads from the living room which includes garden table and chairs.
Included in the park is free access for residents to:
- pitch and putt
- soccer goalposts
- & tennis court
Local activities include:
- and boat trips out to the Islands
- There is also a super selection of pubs and seafood restaurants in the area.
Baltimore has a permanent population of just over 200 although it grows every summer with visitors who cannot help but return and who are now very much a part of local life.
Fishing and the sea have always played an important part in the history and economy of West Cork and Baltimore is well known as one of the best places in Ireland for:
- windsurfing and
- deep sea diving
With 4 traditional pubs, many restaurants, a seafood festival, a fiddle fair, ferries to the islands and much more, Baltimore has lots to offer the holidaymaker. We're sure you'll enjoy your stay in this beautiful area.