Nestling in a private sheltered cove on the shores of Killary harbour and having been recently renovated to a high standard, Bundorragha Cottage is the perfect hideaway for your main holiday or a short escape break. Set amidst the spectacular Delphi mountain wilderness yet close to Leisure, Adventure, Food and Drink amenities, its location on the Wild Atlantic Way makes it an ideal touring base for your holiday in Connemara.
There really is an amazing array of things to do and see in the locality...avail of Delphis Adventure Centre, Spa, Restaurant or Salmon Fishery, Go boating on the Killary Fjord, try the many nearby Low or High Level walking and cycle routes, spend time pier fishing or jumping! Or accompany the Owners as they tend to the many animals and crops on their adjacent Organic Farm. A welcome pack of fresh produce and turf/firewood is standard and included in the price. A daily package of Adventure activities including Surfing can be arranged by the owners if requested in advance by cottage guests.
So let us show you a real Irish welcome in this stunningly beautiful part of Ireland.
The Cottage is a bungalow style and sleeps up to 8 people. In all there are 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms:
- 1 x master double bedroom with ensuite bathoom
- 1 x room with bunk beds (suitable for 2 children)
- 1 x double bedroom
- Interconnecting bathroom for the above two bedrooms which is fully wheelchair accessible with roll-in shower
- 1 x twin bedroom
- Family bathroom
The Cottage has a generous open plan kitchen, dining and relaxation area. There is also an outdoor barbeque and patio area to the rear of the property. The living room of this bungalow overlooks the stunning Harbour setting.
The cosy decor and earthy ambience of the Cottage is simple and rustic and in keeping with the surrounding dramatic scenery and sea views. The oil central heating (heating and electricity is an extra charge) and great cooking facilities ensure that all your practical requirements are well catered for throughout your stay with us.
The grounds are very safe and private (including your own private jetty) and at high tide the sea is within touching distance of your front door.
- 7 miles from nearest pub in Leenane
- Close to Delphi Mountain Lodge and fishing and boat trips
- No garden but ideal for families. Pier across the way.
- Organic farm alongside it
- Wood burning stove
- 8 ring hob
- 1 x Master double ensuite
- 1 x room with single bunks and 1 x double room and they share a wheelchair accessible bathroom with roll-in shower
- Other bedroom is a twin
- There is also a family bathroom.