Cappavilla Holiday Village is ideally located on the campus of the University of Limerick, just 10 minutes walk from Limerick city Centre. This well maintained and managed complex offers a variety of accommodation for June, July & August ranging from 4-6 bedroom apartments.
All accommodation is fully fitted & furnished to a high standard. Kitchens include:
- Iron and all necessary crockery, cutlery and glassware
Lounge Area has cable TV, sofas, lounge table and tall lamp.
All bedrooms are double en-suite, fully fitted with wardrobe, desk and ample storage.
It is important to note that the maximum number of people that can be accommodated in the 4 bedroom apartments is 4 and in the 6 bedroom apartments is 6 for insurance reasons.
Bed linen & towels are included in the rate.
There are no laundry facilities in these apartments however there is an onsite launderette – a standard wash costs €2.85 – it is a token based system (tokens can be purchased onsite).
Guests of Cappavilla Village have FREE ACCESS to the Campus Olympic size swimming pool.
ONSITE FACILITIES & SERVICES
The staff at Cappavilla Village endeavour to promote an atmosphere which is safe, comfortable and conducive to your holiday.
- Staffed Reception Office, opening hours: Monday – Sunday 9am – 6pm
- Cable TV
- Token operated self-service launderette onsite
- Free wifi
- Free parking / Bicycle Storage
- Full waste management service to include glass and recycling
- Wheelchair friendly apartments
- Postal Service
Nearby Facilities, Services and Amenities
- Castletroy Shopping Centre for all your self-catering needs is located 5 minutes’ drive away. This shopping complex also contains a pharmacy, newsagents and bakery. Crescent Shopping Centre located 15 minutes away has 90 stores and over 2000 free car parking spaces.
- Odeon Cinema Limerick, 8 screen cinema located adjacent to Castletroy Shopping Centre
- Delta Adventure City, Ireland’s Biggest and Best Children’s Activity Centre.
Arrival / Departure Dates:
We accept any day arrivals and departures with a minimum stay of 2 nights.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A NON-SMOKING CAMPUS