This is a large detached much loved family home with 5 en suite bedrooms. It has an amazing location offering fabulous views and is just a minute's walk to a beautiful secluded beach. There is a games room upstairs, a reading room, satellite TV, surfboards, ample parking, open turf fire, cots, wheelchair accessible, pool table and ping pong table, wifi, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, gas cooker, central heating. Please note that although this house is ideally suited for a family holiday, there are two steep hills around the property so young children would need to be supervised while playing outside.
- Bedroom 1 Kingsize double bed ensuite
- Bedroom 2 super kingsize bed ensuite
- Bedrooms 3, 4 & 5 double beds, all ensuite
- Bedroom 6 (loft) has 3 double beds (4ft) and 1 single bed, ensuite
- 5 ensuite bathrooms with power shower, wc and basin
- 1 wc
- 1 large claw foot cast iron bath tub, wc and basin.
All ensuite bedrooms are down stairs. There is a seated shower down stairs and a wheelchair accessible lift from ground floor level to first floor so that all guests can enjoy all the benefits of this beautiful home.
Table seats 8, two gas ovens, griddle, 4 ring hob, warming plate, grill. Dishwasher, toaster, fridge, fryer, waffle maker, sandwich maker, pantry, open fire, very well equipped. There are two large seats, a 3 seater couch and a rocking chair in the kitchen area.
Washing machine, tumble dryer,, fridge freezer, airer, boot storage, shelving.
Gas fire, reclining sofas (2 X 2 seater couches), rocking chair, satellite tv, DVD, VHS, books, selection of videos and DVD's.
Reading room with two x 2 seater couches and a rocking chair. Games room with pool table and ping pong table, deck with rocking chairs and views of the ocean, BBQ area with outdoor seating and table.
Top quality linens supplied. Cleaned on arrival. Service cleaning available on request at extra charge.
Barbecue, Parking, Garden.
Dishwasher, Fridge, Fridge/Freezer, Hob/Stove, Iron, Oven, Tumble Dryer, Washing Machine.
Central Heating, Cot, Internet Access, Satellite, Telephone, TV.
Fully wheelchair accessible, including elevator and seated shower.
Garden, BBQ, patio table and chairs, deck with rocking chairs.
- Overlooks Carramore strand, blue flag beach, 3 minutes walk.
- Old head beach, blue flag, 5 minutes drive.
- Carrowniskey beach, great surfing, 8 minutes drive.
- Westport golf club, championship course, 16miles (25km)
- Belmullet golf club, 105km
- Enniscrone golf club, 90km
Special Interest Holidays
- Horse riding, Croagh Patrick, Delphi adventure centre, surfing, beaches, orienteering, spa, fishing, sailing, Kylemore Abbey, Leenane.
How to get there
- Knock/Ireland west airport is one hour drive.
- Shannon airport is 2.5 hours drive.
- Dublin airport is 4 hours drive.
- Nearest village is one mile (1.6km) to Louisburgh.
- Westport is 14 miles (22km).
- Delphi adventure centre is 19km.
- Galway city is 1.5 hours drive (95km)
- Beautiful beaches and seaside villages, lovely restaurants and lively pubs with traditional music.