This holiday home is located in Morriscastle Village which is laid out and designed to the highest architectural standards.
HOLIDAY HOME # 23
The house is a split level home comprising of spacious hallway, living room with open fire, kitchen/diningroom with double doors to a patio and private garden, 2 double bedrooms (1 x ensuite), 3rd bedroom has 1 set of bunk beds with a pull-out single bed, and 4th bedroom has 1 set of bunk beds, family bathroom, utility room and ground floor cloakroom. The wooden windows are double glazed and heating is by gas fired central heating. The living space is airy and bright, warm and comfortable. The garden is fully enclosed.
A security deposit of €200 is required on check-in, this is refunded on departure provided there are no damages..
Gas for heating will be meter read from September to May and is payable on departure.. During the months of June July and August, there will be €8 daily charge for electricity and gas.
IDEAL FOR FAMILIES
The house is surrounded by a large garden.
Panoramic views of the sea and adjoining countryside from the house. The house is approx 1 kilometre from the award winning Morriscastle Beach which stretches for miles. There is also pitch and putt located within the Morriscastle Village Development.
Cot & Highchair provided at no additional charge. Guests should bring along their own cot linen.
There is wifi at this property.
Pets are accepted in this property on a request basis. The owner would ask that they are kept in the tiled areas only. An additional charge of €30 applies, this is payable on to the owner on site.
The picturesque village of Kilmuckridge serves the popular resort of Morriscaslte which is a busy village with pubs which provide varied entertainment in the evening. There are plenty of restaurants, two Churches and a bus service that runs to both Gorey and Wexford town. A 10 day amateur Drama Festival takes place in February/March and at the end of the holiday season there is a Village Parade and Party. There are lots of activities including Kiddies Disco, music and dancing provided in the local hotel Sean Ogs. There is a pitch and put course in Morriscastle Village and excellent Golf courses nearby. There are two excellent supermarkets in the Village.
There are also two excellent hairdressing salons & origins beauty salon offering very good value in a range of beauty treatments.
- Walking on beach, it stretches for miles
- Swim in the award winning beach.
- Play pitch and put in Morriscastle Beach
- Play Golf in Blackwater and on championship course in Courtown.
- Gorey and Wexford provide an excellent shopping experience
- Visit pet farms in Shrule or Kia Ora Mini Farm in Courtown.
- Enjoy woodland walks along the trails of the woodlands in Forest Park in Courtown
- Go horseriding.
- Hire some bikes and discover the beautiful countryside. Bike hire is available in Morriscastle Village during the high season.
- Take a boat trip to the Saltee Islands and explore Kilmore quay for a day.
IF IT IS RAINING
If it is raining The Slaney Plaza Cinema in located in Enniscorthy. The Wexford Omniplex is located close to the town.
Have a massage or facial in Origins Beauty Salon followed by a blowdry in Origins Hair Salon next door. For further activities such as bowling, mini golf and other fun, visit Pirates Cove in Courtown.
Visit the Forest Park Leisure Centre in courtown which offers adult and childrens swimming pools, water slide, sauna, steam room and jacuzzi. It also provides a beauty salon offering a range of beauty treatments.
Visit Enniscorthy Castle which dates back to 1205 and houses the Wexford Museum.
Visit the old Norman towns of Wexford and Enniscorthy.
- Visit the National 1798 Centre which holds an extensive array of artifacts from that period together with café. Father Murphy Centre is located in Boolavogue. There is a Santa Village here in December.