We would like to offer a huge thank you to everyone who appreciates the challenges we are facing and who has taken a patient and understanding approach to this absolutely unique set of circumstances. We hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you to stay with us again in the coming months, and in the meantime, we will do the best we can to support you at this difficult time.
We recognise the need for some customers to alter their holiday arrangements due to the current situation. We will work with all Guests to help reschedule your dates or we can hold your money in credit to use against a future booking with us. (Please be aware that if the cost of your accommodation when you transfer is higher than your original booking, you may have to make a further payment closer to your arrival date. If it costs less, then we will continue to hold the balance in credit for you.)
If you would like us to hold your money in credit for you as you do not yet have dates in mind to reschedule your holiday to, then we would ask that you email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know. Please include your surname, booking reference and holiday start date in the email. There is no need to include payment information or any other personally identifiable information within the email.
Whilst you consider your new holiday dates:
• We will amend your booking, with a status that says ‘cancelled’.
• We will credit your Dream Ireland customer account with the money you have already paid.
• This means the money you have paid can be used against a future holiday.
• This credit can be transferred to new holiday dates up until the end of December 2021.
• This temporary change of policy initially applies to customers due to arrive before 20th July 2020.
Prioritising imminent holidays will help us assist everyone. We will continue to monitor the situation over the coming days and weeks ahead.
We sincerely hope that you and your loved ones stay safe during these unprecedented times.
- The Dream Ireland Team.