Burren Way Cottages are set in the heart of the world famous Burren and located in the village of Bell Harbour. Located just 3 miles from Ballyvaughan the cottages form an ideal location for visiting the Ailwee Caves, Corcomore Abbey and the world famous Cliffs of Moher. A most popular base for our hill walkers and for touring the coasts of Clare and Galway. The village hosts a small pebble beach with a local shop and pub nearby the cottages.
- Washer/ Dryer
- Pebble Beach
- Short drive to beach
- Fridge with ice compartment
- Ironing Board
- Television (free to air)
- Dish Washer
- Electric Oven
- Open Fire
- Parking outside property
- Smoking allowed
- Small dogs (under 5kg) are allowed on request and there is an extra charge of €30 per pet payable onsite...please advise before your arrival.
- No Internet Available
- Suitable for children of all ages
- Energy for heating and lighting is an extra daily charge and is prepaid to Dream Ireland
Bed linen and towels are provided (1 hand towel per bathroom plus 1 bath towel per person). If you require extra towels – they are charged at €1.00 each.
Cots and highchairs are available on request and must be pre-booked with Dream Ireland. Please bring along your own cot linen.
Pets are welcome at an additional charge of €30 each per pet per stay and must be pre-booked with Dream Ireland. This is payable onsite on arrival.
We allow pets on request provided that the following conditions are adhered to:
• The pet is house-trained
• The pet is not allowed in the bedrooms.
• The owner must clean up after their pet on the grounds of the cottages - failure to do so may result in additional cleaning charges.
• We respectfully ask that your dog is always kept on a lease while onsite.
The proprietors are not responsible for any loss of valuables or property during your stay or left after departure.