The charming cottages are located on the grounds of the Gold Coast Golf Resort Hotel in Dungarvan with easy access to the playground, leisure centre, bar and restaurant. There are 16 semi-detached cottages and each cottage has three bedrooms, with one shower-room ensuite in most houses. They are comfortably equipped and furnished to a three star specification. The cottages comprise of a double room and two twin rooms.
All the Gold Coast Golf Resort Cottages face a central green area equipped with playground equipment and a tennis court adjacent. Plenty of green grass means plenty of space for kicking a ball and playing making the location of our charming cottages ideal for families with small children. During the summer months kids activities, bouncy castle etc are organised on the green on certain days for added fun and enjoyment.
Please note - Gas and Electricity are metered and billed as per consumption.
We can allocate 1 cot and highchair per house but if there is any additional needed it would be an additional cost of 5.00E extra payable on site
Note - there is no washing machine in the cottages however there is a laundry facility onsite
Gold Coast Golf Rresort Cottages feature in our Resort in Ireland Collection
GOLD COAST RESORT HOTEL
The 3 Star Gold Coast Golf Resort Hotel overlooks the dramatic seascape of the fantastic West Waterford coastline. This extremely family friendly Dungarvan Hotel is located on the renowned 18 hole parkland golf course which offers the golfer an enthralling and scenic challenge. One of the finest Hotels in Dungarvan, the Gold Coast Golf Resort has everything you need for a relaxing break away no matter what the occasion. An enviable location combined with great accommodation in Dungarvan, fantastic leisure facilities and renowned for delicious cuisine, all leading to a pleasurable stay for all the family.
The Gold Coast Golf Resort boasts very impressive leisure facilities to suit all ages. Whether you are interested in a workout in the compact fitness room, a relaxing soak in the Jacuzzi or a swim in the 20 metre swimming pool, the leisure centre has it all.
- leisure centre with 20 metre swimming pool
- Children’s pool
- Bubble pool
- outdoor playground
- tennis court
- A jam packed summer activity programme
- Summer kids camps
- Renowned parkland Gold Coast Golf Course
- Full size Sports Pitch
- Bicycles are available to hire from the Gold Coast Hotel's Leisure Centre desk. It is recommended that reservations are made in advance especially during summer months.
- Guests at the Gold Coast Golf Resort can also avail of the leisure facilities at the Clonea Strand Hotel (sister hotel of the Gold Coast Golf Resort Hotel) located just 5 minutes away. The main attraction here is the PlayLoft and 10 Pin Bowling which are available at reduced rates for guests.
- Sea Kayaking & Wall Climbing -New for 2012 – the Gold Coast Golf Resort has teamed up with Ardmore Adventures to bring Sea Kayaking & Wall Climbing to our guests this Summer.
The Gold Coast Golf Resort is a hub of fun and activity throughout the Summer months. Activities include Bouncy Castle, Soccer, Basketball, Snooker, Fun Pool Games and much more.
The two mile long golden sandy Blue Flag Clonea Beach is a must visit during your stay with at the Gold Coast Golf Resort. The Beach is located just 5 minutes from the Resort. Whether it’s for swimming, a nice stroll, or simply the kids playing on the sand, Clonea Beach is a huge hit with families and all ages.