MONTENOTTE HOTEL RESIDENCES
The Residences are a stylish, design led, luxury selection of two-bedroom residences situated adjacent to one of Ireland's leading hotels. All guests of the Residences can also enjoy all of the facilities at The Montenotte including:
• Panorama Bistro - Offering contemporary menus and consistently great food in our award-winning stylish restaurant, serving a range of dining experiences from Breakfast to Afternoon Tea, Lunch and Dinner using locally sourced ingredients
• Botanical Panorama Terrace - a luxury oasis for al fresco dining and cocktails with panoramic views
• The Glasshouse- a stylish art-deco inspired rooftop bar and terrace to enjoy a range of signature botanical cocktails, perfect for pre or post dinner drinks.
• Landscaped and manicured Victorian sunken Gardens and Woodlands.
• Cameo Cinema - our own private in-house 50-seater cinema offering nightly movies complimentary for all guests (over 18’s)
• Bellevue Spa - a luxurious award-winning spa with six treatment rooms, offering a range of rejuvenating and relaxing treatments.
• Motion Health Club - with 20m indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room, jacuzzi and gym
• Complimentary facilities also include ample car-parking, 300MB internet bandwidth Wi-Fi
Located just 8 minutes walk to Cork city centre, these contemporary two bedroom apartments are self-catering and fully furnished to an exceptional standard. Each apartment comprises an entrance hall, 2 double bedrooms (one en suite) and a main bathroom together with a very spacious living /dining area with fully fitted kitchen complete with cooker, fridge, microwave, washer/dryer, dishwasher, kettle, toaster, and all kitchenware & utensils. Plasma screen TVs are in each bedroom as well as the main living area.
The unique location of The Residences gives guests the advantage of being steps away from a host of award winning restaurants, theatres, cinemas and wonderful high street shops with all the leading labels.
Despite our proximity to the city centre guests can avoid the stress of finding a parking space as we have a large amount of guest parking for your convenience.
LOCAL ACTIVITIES & ATTRACTIONS
Our location overlooking Cork city gives us the advantage of all the city services from shops to pubs, restaurants, cinemas, Cork Opera House, the Everyman Theatre and shops such as Brown Thomas, Marks & Spencer & Debenhams on our doorstep. For more shopping take a drive through the tunnel to Mahon Point.
We are centrally located for all the leading Golf courses the nearest being; Fota Island, Harbour Point & Little Island.
Further nearby attractions include: Blarney Castle, Fota House & Wildlife Park, Cobh & the Heritage Centre, Cork Prison & the Old English Market.