The Lodges at the Johnstown Estate are spacious two bedroom self contained furnished duplex lodges. Each Lodge is a 1000 sq ft with fully fitted kitchen, large sitting room come dining area. The Lodges provide a home away from home environment with all the luxuries of having a hotel on your doorstep. Just a 40 minute drive from Tayto Park.
Each Lodge offers the following facilities:
Each Lodge consists of over 1,000 square feet of luxury 4* accommodation over two floors. Located directly behind the hotel, you will never be more than a few minutes walk from all the facilities on offer in the Johnstown House Hotel.
● Fully fitted self contained oak and granite kitchenette
● Cooker with oven and hob
● Dishwasher, fridge, freezer
● Spacious living/dining area
● Dining table and six chairs
● Luxurious living room with seating for up to six residents
● Full size sofa (which can be used as a double bed if required - must be requested on booking-suitable for children only)
● 32” wall mounted fully interactive TV
● Movies on demand
● Internet access
● View bill facilities
● Local and international channels
● In room safe facilities
● Two spacious double bedrooms or an option of one double and one twin (must be requested on booking)
● Bedding mix of 2 5ft Double beds or a option of having one 6ft zip and link offering flexibility of one twin bed set up when required
● Rooms fitted with workstations
● Ergonomic work chair
● Television and direct dial telephone
● High speed internet access
● Full revive bed specification
● All suites fitted with sprinkler system
● Terrace for those sunny evenings
● Private parking at each suite
● Full use of hotel facilities / Leisure
● Concierge Service
The Johnstown Estate, is set on 120 acres of rolling countryside landscape, this 126 bedroom luxury four star hotel is developed around a magnificent 1750’s Georgian Rural residence. Located on the M4 Dublin to Galway motorway, just 40 minutes from Dublin Airport and 45 minutes from Dublin City Centre.
Relax and enjoy a choice of dining experiences – Pavillion Restaurant, Atrium Brasserie and Coach House Bar. With a full business centre and well equipped meeting rooms catering for up to 900 people, our conference facilities are versatile, stylish and meet the needs of every conference booker. The exclusive Spa and leisure facility comprises of 18 deluxe therapy rooms, 20m pool, large gymnasium, thermal suites, outdoor deck hot tub and relaxation rooms. In addition, there is an onsite corporate activity centre which is guaranteed to get your adrenalin flowing.
The Johnstown Estate offers its guests a variety of dining experiences including:
- For a relaxed lunch or evening snack our Coach House bar is full of Charm.
- Atrium Brasserie is ideal for a refreshing breakfast or relaxing lunch.
- For a healthy snack or tasty smoothie visit the juice bar.
- For more intimate evenings you can choose the renowned fine dining experience at The Pavilion Restaurant.
All Residents of The Lodges have complimentary access to the leisure club and its facilities.
- Heated swimming pool with feature pool, spa, jacuzzi and children’s pool.
- Outdoor deck level hot tub and feature relaxation garden.
- Thermal suite including sauna, steam room and laconium.
- Relaxation room with custom build ergonomically designed individual heated loungers.
- Large gymnasium with ultra modern cardio vascular equipment. All equipment fitted with individual TV / Radio.Free personalised fitness assessments and training program.
- Free weight section and stretching area.
- Qualified and experienced instructors to provide expert advise and support.
- Individual male and female changing facility and complimentary towels and gels.
- Purpose built aerobics suite and spinning room.
The exclusive Elemis Spa is among the best in the world . It offers 18 deluxe therapy rooms offering a unique precious stone temple, hot and cold hydrotherapy, floatation tank and serial mud/milk chamber to name but a few. Highly trained therapists will offer guests an extensive variety of treatments to enhance health, beauty and well being. Spa bookings can be made by contacting Spa reservations on +353 46 9540012.
Attractions in Co. Meath
With The Johnstown Estate’s superb location close to the N4, it gives you the option of taking advantage of both the relaxing countryside and Dublin’s vibrant city centre.
Tayto park- 40 minutes
Tayto Park is a fun filled park which is one of the first of its kind in Ireland with over 100 attractions. At Tayto Park, they have an abundance of facilities to make your visit to them more enjoyable. The park and play area guarantees hours of fun for all the family. Location: Ashbourne, Co.Meath
Base Entertainment Centre Celbridge – 15 minutes
Is perfect for a family day out! Featuring a huge Soft-Play area, Space Bumpers, 8 state of the art bowling lanes, American style diner, Laser maze and many more exciting amusements there is something for all ages, all under the one roof.
Lullymore Heritage Park- 30 minutes
Lullymore is set on 60 acres of breath-taking landscape and explores Irish heritage, culture and environment with woodland/peat land trails, gardens and exhibitions. It’s also a great place for the little ones with a state of the art indoor forest themed play centre, outdoor play area with crazy golf, pet farm and train trips. Experience a 9,000 year journey through landmark periods of Irish history – the past truly comes to life with the Parks interactive multi-media, replica dwellings and exhibitions. Lullymore, Rathangan, Co.Kildare
Wallaby Woods- 15 minutes
Wallaby Woods is a family run Open Farm set in 16 acres of woodland incorporating a number of water features. With 35 species to see and lots of activities on offer, it is a wonderful experience for all ages. Location: Doneda, Co.Kildare.
Donadea forest park-20 minutes
There are many historical features including the remains of the castle, walled gardens, church, tower, ice house, boat house and Lime Tree Avenue. There is also a 2.3 hectare lake with ducks and other birds and a wonderful display of water-lilies in the summer.
Irish National Stud, Japanese Gardens - 45 minutes
The Irish National Stud, the Japanese Gardens and the St.Fiachra's commemorative Garden all are icons of scenic and panoramic views and continue to amaze the visitors since their opening. The premier aim of the National Stud was to provide class stallions to the Tully farm. The Japanese gardens are a living monument of the East meeting the West on Western ground. The St.Fiachra's garden was created in commemoration by the National Stud for St. Fiachra to celebrate the millennium. Address: Tully, Kildare Town, Co. Kildare Phone:353 45 521251 Email: email@example.com Web: www.irish-national-stud.ie
Attractions in Dublin
Dublin Zoo -30 minutes
Dublin Zoo is one of the oldest zoos in the world but has gone through an impressive metamorphosis over the last decade. The most recent addition is the Kaziranga Forest Trail, a wonderful new habitat for the zoo's breeding herd of Asian elephants.
Aqua zone-National aquatics centre- 30 minutes
AquaZone, at the National Aquatic Centre, is one of the most innovative water parks in Europe. A whole host of exciting features ensures that there is lots of family fun, thrills – and something for everyone.
The Dublin Wax Museum- 35 minutes
The National Wax Museum Plus is an exciting interactive visitor attraction located in the heart of Dublin's city centre Temple Bar district and just off Dame Street. The museum is housed over four floors and 13,000 square feet in a historic Foster Place landmark building, previously the home for Ireland's gold store and arms at the turn of the last century. Address: The Armoury, Foster Place, Temple Bar, Dublin 2 Phone:01 671 8373 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.waxmuseumplus.ie
National Botanic Gardens- 35 minutes
Established in 1705 by the Royal Dublin Society, the National Botanic gardens are an asset of plant species. The garden, stretching over an area of 19.5 hectares is home to at least 20,000 plant species and is a constant source of amazement for all the visitors. Address: Glasnevin, Dublin 9 Phone:353 1 8374388 Email: email@example.com http://www.botanicgardens.ie/
Guinness Storehouse- 35 minutes
The adventure starts as soon as you enter the giant building the Guinness Storehouse is an experience of a life time and not to be missed. Go down the historical trail of the origin of Guinness, world's best loved beer and indulge yourself in the sheer joy of seeing the process of this best loved beer. The Guinness experience is one that's not to be overlooked. Address: Guinness Storehouse, St. James Gate, Dublin 8 Phone: (01) 408 4800 Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgWebsite:www.guinness-storehouse.com