Wild Atlantic Way House is a luxurious holiday home south facing over the Gweebarra Estuary and west to the Atlantic Ocean. The elevated position and spacious, sunny rooms take full advantage of the breathtaking views, light and sunshine. Relax, unwind and enjoy a truly wonderful holiday in the picturesque village of Lettermacaward in Donegal.
This is a wonderful home, furnished and equipped for the owner's personal comfort and style rather than commercial letting, so there are lots of extra touches and creature comforts including luxury furnishings, original paintings and objects d'art.
Wild Atlantic Way House is a large home with 5 bedrooms and can accommodate a maximum of 10 guests in five bedrooms. The kitchen is very well equipped and has both a dining table and a breakfast bar. There is an informal sitting room adjoining the kitchen which has a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
There is a second sitting room which is a little more formal and this has a cosy and welcoming open fire and offers magnificent sea views. A formal dining room has a large table to seat up to 10 people and it too offers panoramic views.
There are 5 double bedrooms including 3 king size beds. Four of the bedrooms have ensuite shower rooms with high pressure showers and there is a large family bathroom. One of the bedrooms is located downstairs and is ensuite so would be ideal for anyone with mobility issues as they could avoid using the stairs entirely.
For those long summer evenings, Wild Atlantic Way House offers the option to dine al fresco with outdoor furniture to seat up to 10 people. There is plenty of private off road parking for guests.
- Free Wifi for guests
- High quality memory mattresses and hotel quality bed linen
- Smeg range cooker, Belfast sink, filter water on tap. American fridge/ freezer, additional fridge and freezer, 2 x microwaves, dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer, china dinner & tea services.
- TV/DVD player
Local attractions would include:
- Dooey Beach - a renowned surf beach just 5 minutes away.
- Deep sea fishing
- Cycling, walking, horse-riding, canoeing, surf school.
- Beautiful coastal, beach and mountain walks.
- Glenties, Ardara Heritage town, Dungloe all 20 minutes drive.
- Glenveagh Castle and National Park 30 mins.drive
- Packies Bar - a Donegal Institution! 2 mins walk.
- Elliotts Bar with traditional Irish music on Friday nights - not to be missed.
- Local reliable taxi/driver available for excursion and fine dining excursions.
- This is a non-smoking property
- Because of its elevated site, this home is really not suitable for children under the age of 12 years
- No pets are allowed at this property
- A Security deposit of €150 cash must be given to the caretaker on arrival. This will be returned to you provided that she is satisfied that the terms and conditions have been complied with. Cost of repairs to property as a result of negligence will be deducted from security deposit, with an additional charge where this is insufficient.