We invite you to enjoy the affordable luxury of Benbaun House, set well back from the road in the mature, leafy gardens, 3 minutes walk from Clifden Town Centre. Benbaun House has been owned and managed by the Lydon Family since 1974. They have been extending a traditional family hospitality to guests since then.
The house has been newly refurbished to a very high standard. All bedrooms are spacious and tastefully decorated and are en-suite. You will also have a
- flat screen TV,
- direct-dial telephone and
Benbaun also offers a fully equipped nursery on the ground floor. The House has a game room for children, small gym and office. In the study you can enjoy many good books, local information, and some chat. In the grounds of Benbaun House you will find
- a playground for children
- Barbecue area
- large garden and gated property.
Benbaun House is the ideal location to host:
• Private Weddings or Functions
• Family Re-unions
• Joint Family or Friends Getaways
• Corporate Management Training
• Writer's Groups
• Walking Groups
The location is ideal: Being situated on the Westport Road the house is very easy to find and there is private car park to the front and rear of the house. Coming from the N59 (main Galway to Clifden road), just before you enter Clifden take a right at the Petrol station, go past the church and continue for a further 200 metres and we are the second house on your left.
Benbaun House is a dedicated Luxury Self Catering Accommodation, ideal for exploring Ireland's wild countryside, located in the beautiful coastal town of Clifden, Capital of Connemara. Connemara has long been regarded as the Real Emerald of Ireland. This natural terrain and unspoilt environment offers the visitors a wonderland of sights, experiences, adventure and activities. The people are warm, friendly and extend a hospitality which is the essence of Ireland.
Clifden, a very popular tourist destination, is a small town conveniently located between mountain and sea, in the heart of Connemara. It has lots of attractions for young and old including scenery, fishing, golf, beaches, shopping and pubs.
Benbaun House is registered and approved by Fáilte Ireland, the Irish tourism board.
• Fully Equipped
• Gas Cooker
• Full freezer
• Microwave Oven
• Pots, Pans & Cooking Utensils, etc.
• Can seat up to 25+ comfortably
• 4 x Double Bedrooms: En-suite
• 3 x Treble Bedrooms (1 Double and 1single): En-suite
• 2 x Twin Bedrooms: En-suite
• 2 x Double Bedrooms: En-suite – bath
• Nursery – Fully equipped and en-suite
• All Bedrooms are fully ensuite.
• The house can accommodate up to 25 people.
All bedrooms have Flat screen televisions, dd phones, radio, hair dryer. Bathrooms are fully en-suite,and 2 bedrooms downstairs have bathrooms with shower/full bath for guests with limited mobility.
- Private Large Gardens
- FREE WiFi – wireless Internet
- Outside Small Playground
- Games Room with games console
- Small Gym
- Private Secure Parking
- Quiet, Peaceful Location
- Garden Furniture
- Garden Furniture
- Laundry Room – Gas fired Dryer
- Nursey – Crib, High Chair and Stroller
- Business Office – PC, WiFi, Fax, Printer etc.
- Bedlinen & Towels Included in Rates
- Oil fired Central heating
- Sat TV
- Ipod docking station
- Child's pram, baby stroller & monitor
To book Benbaun House:
- We require a 30% non refundable booking deposit
- Full payment is due 6 weeks prior to arrival
- Security deposit on key collection: €1000 can be paid in cash or via credit card on arrival. This is standard procedure in the case of breakages or damages. The full amount will be returned to you upon departure provided there are no breakages/damages.
- Utilities: Heating & electricity are an additional charge, read by meter (you pay for what you use) & payable on departure.