Located just a ten minute drive (approximately 6 kilometres) from Bantry, this exclusive property is set on 160 acres of private grounds consisting of native woodlands and meadows offering truly unique and breathtaking views. This architecturally designed luxury home boasts a very modern design with all the conveniences in keeping with a property at this level.
This property offers absolute privacy and seclusion in an idyllic location. It is suitable for families who enjoy an active holiday experience which these extensive private grounds provide including walks meandering through the wood and along a romantic tree-lined riverbank with stunning waterfalls. A wild flower garden and lawn bowls area feature as part of the landscaped gardens which wrap around the house. A secure children’s play area is located within one aspect of the gardens and offers a myriad of fun activities to keep the children entertained throughout the day.
The property also offers an intimate seating area on the riverbank set under the protection of mature beech trees a short stroll from the house where you can relax while enjoying the tranquil and beautiful setting.
Open plan kitchen and dining area containing designer electrical equipment including American fridge freezer and wine cooler. Spacious sitting room with floor to ceiling marble fireplace, wood burning stove, natural oak flooring with underfloor heating throughout. Ultra HD TV along with full sky package is provided. French doors lead from the sitting room out to a natural stone paved heated barbeque area.
All bathrooms contain contemporary designer ware and furniture and includes a walk in rainfall shower room fitted with additional shower jets positioned in the walls Pressured water system is available and is great in achieving high powered shower jets. Fluffy towels, comforting robes, soaps and crisp linen are all provided.
There are three double bedrooms in this house which can accommodate up to eight people as two of the bedrooms have both a double and a single bed in them. All bedrooms are located upstairs. Two of the bedrooms are ensuite (one has a double bath and shower and the other has a shower). The third bedroom has a high apex roof with floor to ceiling windows and is really bright and spacious. There is a guest toilet downstairs with WC.
- On arrival you will be asked for a security deposit of €400 euro in cash which will be returned to you within 7 days once the caretaker is satisfied that there have been no breakages or damages.
- Heating and electricity is charged according to usage and is meter read and payable on departure.
Chiltern Lodge features on our Luxury Holiday Homes Ireland Collection
PETS AT CHILTERN
- 3 minutes drive from Bantry Bay Championship golf course designed by Christy O’Connor Jnr.
- Great location for touring Cork and Kerry and the Wild Atlantic Way
- Local adventure and sailing centre
- Nearby Bantry town, which is a short cycle from the property, boasts a myriad of artisan cafes, seafood restaurants and traditional Irish pubs.